Aristocraft ART-5473 (ART5473) Train Engineer 27mhz 10 Channel Transmitter (ART-5473 Wireless Throttle . . . ONLY)
Aristocraft 5473 Train Engineer Transmitter (ONLY)
- Aristocraft ART-5473 (ART5473) Train Engineer 27mhz 10 Channel Transmitter (ART-5473 Wireless Throttle . . . ONLY)
The ART-5473 Wireless Throttle . . .
The Aristo-Craft (Crest) Train Engineer Walk-Around Control
System consists of two components: a receiver with associated
power supply and a transmitter referred to as a wireless throttle.
The receiver(s) is connected to the layout in place of the DCC
Booster to provide analog power to a track on the layout. The
wireless throttle is used by operators to control their train(s), as described below. Note that there are two different vintages of wireless throttles, either of which can be used to control trains. This throttle is identified by the miniature toggle switches on the front top of the wireless transmitter.
You are buying the wireless throttle (27mhz 10 Channel wireless transmitter) and NOT the other component, the Receiver that is associated with supplying power.
Easy to connect to your current power supply
* - Control your locomotive up to 300 ft. away!
* - Wireless FM Radio Control for ALL GAUGES
* - NO locomotive modification necessary
* - Works with up to 10 amps DC continuous current
* - Switchable between Linear or Pulse Width Control
* - Control Up to 100 Receivers with a single Transmitter
* - Adjustable momentum speed control for realistic starting and stopping
* - Safety pause when switching directions to prevent motor wear.