Bachmann Spectrum 82498 55-Ton 3-Truck Shay, Painted Black with White & Red Trim
Bachmann Spectrum 82498 55-Ton 3-Truck Shay Undec
- Bachmann Spectrum 82498 55-Ton 3-Truck Shay, Painted Black with White & Red Trim
Inspired by a classic Lima steel cab design (circa 1908 – 1915), this Shay was created through extensive research and our continued commitment to 1:20.3 finescale railroading.
• DCC ready with factory-installed 8-pin socket for DCC decoder installation of your choice
• die-cast construction, including die-cast gear boxes
• all-wheel drive
• steel cab with detailed interior
• numerous detail parts
• operating headlight and backup light
• operating smoke unit
• three-position polarity switch for conformance to NMRA standards or large scale model railroading practices, and a center/off position.
This model performs best on 8' diameter curves or greater.