The Bank of Winter Park Florida - Bank Logo Imprinted, Zippered Top Money Deposit Bag.
Bank of Winter Park Zippered Money Bag
- The Bank of Winter Park Florida - Bank Logo Imprinted, Zippered Top Money Deposit Bag.
In 1911, the Bank of Winter Park was established. It operated through approximately May of 1997 and at it's 'best', operated 4 locations in Winter Park and nearby Longwood, Florida (Orlando Suburbs).
The Bank of Winter Park announced in March 1997 that they had signed a definitive agreement with respect to the acquisition of The Bank of Winter Park by Huntington National Bank. The Bank of Winter Park was a closely-held bank headquartered in suburban Orlando, Florida.
The Bank of Winter Park, operated four banking offices in the Greater Orlando area, had total assets of approximately $90 million at March 31, 1997. For the year ended December 31, 1996, The Bank of Winter Park earned returns of 1.05% on average assets and 16.93% on average equity. The Bank of Winter Park officially merged into The Huntington National Bank in Summer 1997.
"The acquisition of The Bank of Winter Park is an excellent fit with Huntington's existing presence in the Florida market," stated Frank Wobst, chairman and chief executive officer of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. "The Bank of Winter Park's banking offices in the Orlando area complement our presence in Orlando. Upon completion of this transaction, Huntington will operate 47 banking offices with approximately $1.8 billion in assets in the Central and West Coast areas of Florida including 11 banking offices in the greater Orlando area.
The shareholders of The Bank of Winter Park received Huntington Bancshares Incorporated common stock for their shares of The Bank of Winter Park. The acquisition was accounted for as a purchase and was completed before the end of the fourth quarter of 1997.